At a glance
Pet Hair Pick Up
- THE WORLD’S SMARTEST CLEANING ROBOTS JUST GOT SMARTER… AND THAT’S GENIUS – iRobot Genius powers your robot to clean the way you want it to. The Roomba® j7+ avoids objects in its way, it allows you to schedule multiple cleanings per day by continuously learning and adapting to your home; it also empties its bin so you don’t have to.
- AVOIDS PET ACCIDENTS ON PURPOSE – WE GUARANTEE IT – Only iRobot brings you P.O.O.P. (Pet Owner Official Promise). You can rely on your Roomba® j7+ to avoid pet waste, or we’ll replace it for free. Additional terms and conditions apply – see iRobot for full details.
- NO NEED TO PICK UP BEFORE YOU CLEAN – The Roomba® j7+ robot vacuum uses iRobot Genius Technology and PrecisionVision Navigation to recognize and avoid common objects in its way like cords, pet waste, socks and shoes. Picking up before you clean is now a thing of the past.
- CLEANS WHEN & WHERE YOU WANT– Only iRobot brings you Imprint® Smart Mapping allowing you to control & schedule which rooms are cleaned and when, while storing multiple maps for easier cleaning on each level of your home. Plus customizable Keep Out Zones and Clean Zones allow you to tell them the exact area to avoid and clean.
- CLEANS THE WAY YOU WOULD – Based on your preferences, habits, home and the seasons, Roomba® j7+ uses iRobot Genius to create personalized cleaning suggestions- like cleaning more frequently during pet-shedding or allergy seasons.
- ATTACKS MESSES USING OUR POWERFUL, PROPRIETARY CLEANING SYSTEM – Powerful 3-Stage Cleaning System packs 10x the Power-Lifting Suction,* an Edge-Sweeping Brush gets along walls and corners, and patented Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes flex to adjust to different floor types and don’t get tangled with pet hair. *Compared to the Roomba® 600 series cleaning system.
- AUTOMATICALLY EMPTIES ITS BIN ON ITS OWN WITH ENCLOSED BAG SYSTEM – You can forget about vacuuming for months because it empties itself into the Clean Base® Automatic Dirt Disposal with enclosed bags. Dust stays out of sight and your hands stay clean.
- SPOT CLEANS MESSES THE MOMENT THEY HAPPEN WITHOUT HAVING TO CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE – A simple request to your voice assistant* or via the iRobot Home App enables the Roomba® j7+ to clean messes for you, right when they happen. *Works with Google Home and Alexa enabled devices. Google is a trademark of Google.
- SET TO AUTOMATICALLY CLEAN WHEN YOU’RE AWAY – Now with iRobot Genius, you can choose to set your robot to automatically start cleaning when you leave and stop when you come home, so you only notice the clean and never the cleaning.
- DOESN’T GET HUNG UP. JUST GETS IT DONE. – A full suite of advanced sensors allow this robot to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges, while Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down the stairs.
Dimensions (Overall): 13.9 Inches (H) x 14.4 Inches (W) x 17.4 Inches (D)
Weight: 18.72 Pounds
Features: Edge Cleaning, Filter, Cordless, Pet Hair Pick Up, Rechargeable
Capacity (Volume): .42 Liter
Number of Speeds: 1
Bag Type: Bagless
Cleaning Path Width: 7 Inches
Recommended Surface Application: Hardwood, Hard Floor, Carpet
Filter Type: Standard
Hose Length: 0 Inches
Power Source: Battery
Battery: 1 Non-Universal Lithium Ion, Required, Included
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Item Number (DPCI): 329-00-0519
Finally. A robot vacuum you can rely on to get the job done. The Roomba® j7 + robot vacuum empties on its own, packs 10x the power-lifting suction*, and comes with unique intelligence to avoid cords and pet waste. It even understands times when you’re home and seasons when more cleaning may be needed.*Compared to the Roomba® 600 series cleaning system.
Pet Hair Pick Up
Recommended for picking up pet hair
Recommended for use on hardwood floors.
Easily dispose of dirt and debris without a vacuum bag.
Powered without a cord for freedom of use
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it.