At a glance
- HOMEMAP NAVIGATION: The iHome AutoVac Eclipse is equipped with a gyroscope sensor that measures orientation and angular velocity. The touch points created by the sensor allow the Eclipse to generate a map of the desired area, ensuring a precise clean every time!
- POWERMOP ENABLED: Purchase the optional POWERMOP water tank to make your Eclipse a dual cleaning threat. One product, two levels of clean.
- HYPERDRIVE TECHNOLOGY: With a maximum suction power of 2000pa, dirt, dust, hair, and debris don’t stand a chance.
- APP CONTROLLED: The iHome Clean App is available for both iOS and Android devices. Control your Eclipse by choosing your desired cleaning cycle, set cleaning schedules, add users, and link with your favorite personal assistant. You can control your Eclipse via the app from anywhere in the world!
- AMAZON & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE: Control your Eclipse with voice commands using your personal assistant of choice.
- FLOOR DETECTION: The iHome AutoVac Eclipse will adjust to all surfaces. Whether you have bare floors, wood, laminate, or the shaggiest of carpets, the Eclipse can tackle all of your flooring needs.
- AUTO CHARGING: The iHome AutoVac Eclipse has a 2500mAH lithium-ion battery that can last up to 120 minutes when used in economy mode on most surfaces. When depleted, the Eclipse will automatically find its way back to the charging base, making itself ready for the next cleaning cycle.
Recommended for picking up pet hair
Easily dispose of dirt and debris without a vacuum bag.
Can be used on many different surfaces.
Enables the smart robot to map your house by room or area, giving you control to choose which rooms/areas you want to clean.