About this item
- MAKE LARGE OR SMALL ICE CUBES IN 10 MINUTES — The Andrew James Ice Cube Maker is perfect for summer BBQs or cosy evenings as it makes different sizes of ice cubes under 10 minutes. You can create the perfect size of ice cubes for your chilled drinks.
- COMPACT SIZE, LARGE CAPACITY — Despite its smaller size, this ice machine holds an impressive 2.2 litres of water and is capable of making up to 12kg of ice in 24 hours if you top up the water when indicated by the LED light.
- NO PLUMBING OR DRAINAGE REQUIRED — This ice maker machine is fully portable as it does not require any plumbing or drainage, and is slim enough to fit on the counter of even the busiest of kitchens.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN — With the soft-touch control panel of the ice cube maker machine, you can select the size of ice required and the lights let you know when the ice is ready or when you need to top up the water. As for cleaning, all you have to do is wipe clean with a soft cloth, warm water, and mild detergent.
- 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY — Shop with confidence. Your Andrew James Ice Maker is covered by a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Product Dimensions||35 x 33 x 24 cm; 9.36 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||100 watts|
|Material||Alloy Steel, Plastic|
|Item Weight||9.36 kg|
The Andrew James Ice Maker is the ideal choice for quickly and easily creating ice in your own home or away on holiday, as using it couldn’t be simpler. Having ice cubes ready is perfect for making iced tea and cocktails. There is no need to install for plumbing or draining access – simply place it on your worktop and add water. All you need is a suitable power source.
With the easy-to-navigate control panel, you can turn your machine on and off using a one-touch button and select the size of ice you would like to make – large or small. You can also see the size you have selected from the indicator lights on the panel. The panel also features convenient indicator lights that tell you when your machine is full and when it needs more water.
Please note that the Andrew James Ice Cube Maker is intended for domestic use only and not to be used on an industrial or commercial level.
Andrew James Ice Cube Maker
Although the machine is compact and doesn’t take up much room on your worktop, it holds 2.4 litres of water, and can make up to 15kg of ice in 24 hours if the water is continually topped up. It weighs just 2.2kg, meaning it can easily be transported between the rooms in your house as well as on caravanning or glamping holidays.
Create Ice in Under 10 Minutes
The Andrew James Ice Maker Machine produces 9 ice cubes per cycle with each cycle lasting approximately 5 to 13 minutes, depending on the ice cube size and the room temperature. It is easy to check on the progress of your ice through the large viewing window on the top of the machine.
For your convenience, the machine does not need to be drained. The drainage valve at the bottom of the machine lets you easily empty it after use.
Easily Remove and Serve Ice
Once the ice cubes are ready, they are dispensed into the removable ice basket ready for you to transfer to your drinks or to the freezer for a later time. The basket is capable of holding up to 700g ice at a time. A handy ice scoop is also included to make serving easy and hygienic.
The Andrew James Ice Cube Maker is not intended to be used for storing ice cubes. We would recommend that once your ice cubes are ready and have been dispensed into the ice basket, that you immediately transfer them to your drinks or store them in the freezer for later use.
Is the Machine Easy to Clean?
Yes. To clean the interior of the machine, simply wipe with a soft cloth, warm water, and a mild detergent. Then, use water to rinse the inside parts and drain by unplugging the drain cap. The outside of the machine can also be cleaned with mild detergent and warm water. Do not use boiling water.
What Are the Sizes of the Large and Small Ice Cubes?
Where is the Max Fill Line?
The Maximum Fill Line is located on the back of the water tank.